Most useful databases:
- Journal of Planning Literature
- PAIS (Public Affairs Information Service)
- Sociological Abstracts
- CQ Researcher : reports on a current social issues, providing background information, important points to consider, charts and graphs, and a source list for further reading. Relevant reports on housing, development and transportation.
- Lexis Nexis Academic: for indexing and full text of legal, business and news sources.
- ISI Emerging Markets: provides comprehensive country and company information for emerging markets in Asia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, and the Middle East-North Africa,including: country profiles; macroeconomic statistics, forecasts, and analysis; reports on financial markets, companies and industries; exchange rates; analyst reports; and business news.
- TRIS Online (Transportation Research Information Services Online)
For a complete list of e-resources see E-Research at Harvard