HOLLIS+: Export records to EndNote
To export multiple items from a results list:
- Select the records you'd like to export. Selected records appear in My Research.
- In My Research, select the records to export and then from the "Select how to save" dropdown, choose EndNote/Zotero (RIS). Click Go.
- An "import to citation manager" popup will appear. (If it does not, allow for popups on the site.) Click OK.
- Choose "open with" and browse to the EndNote program. Click OK.
- Records will import to EndNote.
To export from the details tab of a single record:
- From the send to menu, select "Add to My Research" to send to My Research for export later or select "Export to EndNote" to export a single record.