What is Zotero?
A free tool that helps you collect, store, and organize references for books, journal articles, websites and other materials and then use those references to produce citations and bibliographies.
Use Zotero to:
- Import references directly from many journal article databases and online library catalogs like HOLLIS
- Capture date-stamped snapshots of websites
- Retrieve metadata or pdfs already stored on your computer
- Format in-text citations, endnotes, and footnotes in Word or LibreOffice
- Produce a properly-formatted bibliography in hundreds of styles including APA, MLA, and Chicago
- Assign tags or attach notes to references
- Create an easily accessible space for collaborative research
The content in this guide is licensed as