This guide describes information about the women in religious history tradition available from Andover-Harvard Theological Library and online through the Harvard Library. It is written for Harvard Library users and non-Harvard users interested in the types of information we can provide.
The sources mentioned here are only some of those available. For more information, contact a research librarian by email, by telephone, at 617.496.AHTL (2485), or in person.
This guide was originally prepared for HDS 2325, "The Religious History of American Women," September 1999, by Clifford Wunderlich. It was last revised March 11, 2005 and updated July 2013.
Contact Andover-Harvard Research Librarians:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Call: 617.496.AHTL 
- Text: 617.858.6187
- Visit the research librarians on the 2nd floor. Hours: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 am-9 pm; Friday, 8:30 am-6 pm (except University holidays) during term time.
Research Librarians will work with you to:
• Locate information
• Develop a research strategy
• Find relevant e-resources, books, and articles on any topic
• Work on any research-related question, problem, or skill