To play a pre-recorded video during a live Zoom class:
1. If the video is on a website (e.g., YouTube), go to the site in your browser. If the video is saved to your device (e.g., an MP4 file saved on your computer), open the video.
2. When you are ready to play the video, click the Share Screen button on your Zoom control panel.
3. Select the video from the menu of options in the "Select a window or an application that you want to share" box.
4. Enable the "Share computer sound" and "Optimize Screen Sharing for Video Clip" settings in the lower left corner and click Share.
5. Play the video.
6. When the video ends, hit the Stop Share button.