Get Help with Library Reserves
Help with Library Reserves
Contact Access Services Reserves or get library-specific help from a location below.
Coming from a Harvard graduate school or looking for assistance with a specific type of course? You can reach reserves departments in these libraries directly.
- Cabot Science Library (Supports all science courses.)
- Fine Arts Library (Supports courses in HAA & HFVS)
- Loeb Music Library (Supports all music department courses.)
- Tozzer Library (Supports courses taught by the faculty of the Anthropology Department.)
- Harvard-Yenching Library (Supports all East Asia-related courses offered by FAS)
- Botany Library (Supports Harvard University Herbaria)
- Ernst Mayr Library (Supports Museum of Comparative Zoology)
- Lamont Library (General help for most other courses offered by FAS & DCE)
- Andover-Harvard Theological Library (Supports Harvard Divinity School)
- Baker Library (Supports Harvard Business School)
- Countway Library (Supports courses taught at HSPH, HMS, and HSDM)
- Gutman Library (Supports Graduate School of Education)
- Loeb Design Library (Supports Graduate School of Design)
- Kennedy School Library
- Law School Library
- Wolbach Library (Supports Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics)
About the Library Reserves Tool
The Library Reserves tool allows faculty and course support staff to request library digital resources for reserves. In addition, faculty are able to upload their own digital content within the University’s Fair Use Guidelines, link to digital media such as online videos, websites, and blogs, and more!
The following schools have access to the Library Reserves tool :
- Faculty Arts and Sciences, including the College, SEAS, and Extension School
- Graduate School of Design
- Harvard Divinity School
- Harvard Graduate School of Education
- Harvard Law School
- Harvard T.H. Chan School of Public Health
- Harvard School of Dental Medicine Advanced Graduate Education Programs
- Harvard Medical School Master’s Degree Programs
Use the "Library Reserves" link in the course site's left navigation to access reserve readings. If you do not see the link in the navigation, teaching staff can find directions to make it visible on the HUIT course websites (Canvas) help page.