Skip to Main Content
- Social Sciences Premium Collection is a core resource for research in the social sciences. Provides citations, abstracts, and full-text, along with dissertations, books and book chapters, and association papers.
- Academic Search Premier is a good interdisciplinary database of citations, abstracts, and full-text of scholarly journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- PsycINFO is the best database for psychology research. It indexes and provides abstracts for the professional and academic literature in psychology and related disciplines (psychiatry, education, linguistics, neurosciences, etc.) and is produced by the American Psychological Association.
- Anthropology Plus provides worldwide indexing of journal articles, reports, commentaries, edited works, and obituaries in the fields of social, cultural, physical, biological, and linguistic anthropology, ethnology, archaeology, folklore, material culture, and interdisciplinary studies.
- AnthroSource contains full-text of journals and newsletters published by the American Anthropological Association.
- Anthropology Online brings together a wide range of written ethnographies, field notes, seminal texts, memoirs, and contemporary studies, covering human behavior.
- Web of Science is a multidisciplinary database that indexes major journals in the sciences and social sciences, and is especially useful to find who cited an article after it was published.