Browse Research & Scholarship
Helpful Library Tips and Services for Teaching
Consultations and Classes
Work with one or more instructional support specialists to enrich the learning experience in your classroom. We are happy to work with your course individually, or collaborate with you and one another to build unique and multifaceted learning opportunities for your students.
- To discuss opportunities for integrating research and Harvard Libraries' collections into your assignments and teaching, contact:
Ramona Islam, Research Librarian and Liaison to Sanskrit & Indian Studies, email@example.com
- To discuss opportunities for teaching with the Harvard Art Museums’ collection, contact:
Jessica Martinez, Director of Academic and Public Programs, firstname.lastname@example.org
- To discuss opportunities for integrating writing into your course, contact:
Jim Herron, Assistant Director, Harvard Writing Project, email@example.com
- To discuss opportunities for teaching with technology, contact:
Katie Vale, Director of the Academic Technology Group (ATG), firstname.lastname@example.org
- To discuss course design and approaches to pedagogy, contact:
Terry Aladjem, Interim Director, Bok Center for Teaching and Learning, email@example.com
For Your Teaching
Whether you are a professor, a teaching fellow, or a student preparing to make a presentation, use the information here to make the most of library resources and expertise to enhance your teaching.