- Roper Center for Public Opinion (Harvard Login)Access to aggregate and raw public opinion data.
- Gallup Analytics (Harvard Login)Records of 70+ years of public opinion polling data and analyses compiled by Gallup, Inc.
- Polling the Nations (Harvard Login)Questions and responses from surveys conducted by polling organizations from 1986 to the present in the United States and more than 80 other countries.
- Latin American Public Opinion Project (Harvard Login)Surveys on democratic values and behaviors in 23 countries in Latin America. Includes micro level data. Some historical data is available on the Harvard Dataverse (restricted to Harvard affiliates).
Free Resources - United States
- Pew Research CenterProvides data and analysis on the issues, attitudes and trends shaping the United States and the world. Includes some raw data.
- Reuters PollingWeekly polls on a variety of topics since 2012.
- American National Election StudiesANES provides data on voting, public opinion, and political participation. Free registration is required to view and download data.
- Odum Institute ArchiveDatabase maintained by the University of North Carolina provides access to the Harris Poll, Carolina Poll, Southern Poll, National Network of State Polls and Knight Foundation Community Poll collections. Raw data included.
- PollingReportAggregates polling data from dozens of prominent pollsters.
- General Social SurveyPersonal-interview survey designed to monitor changes in both social characteristics and attitudes currently being conducted in the United States 1972-present. Raw data included
Free Resources - Global
- WorldPublicOpinion.orgInformation and analysis on public opinion from around the world on international issues. Includes extensive links to additional public opinion sites, by region and topic.
- IRI Public Opinion PollsThe International Republican Institute conducts public opinion polls in many countries around the world with an emphasis on democracy and elections.
- Latin American Public Opinion ProjectSurveys on democratic values and behaviors in 23 countries in Latin America. Includes micro level data. Harvard also has a subscription.
- Angus Reid InstituteThis institute commissions, conducts and disseminates original, publicly accessible and impartial statistical public opinion polling research and policy analysis.
- Global Barometer SurveySystematic comparative survey of attitudes and values toward politics, power, reform, democracy and citizens' political actions in Africa, Asia, Latin America and the Arabic region. It is based on a common module of questions contained in regional barometer surveys.
See also: Afrobarometer, Arabbarometer, Asianbarometer, Latinobarometro, and Eurobarometer.