Harvard & Radcliffe Annual Reports
The Harvard Presidents' reports cover 1825-1995. Most of the reports, up to and including the 1985/1986 issue, contain not only the report of the President of Harvard University, but also reports from the various Harvard faculties and departments.
The Harvard Treasurers' reports cover 1830-1995. The reports contain detailed information about the University's income and expenses, including information about endowments and gifts.
Radcliffe Presidents' reports cover 1879-1988. The reports also contain reports of the Radcliffe Treasurer from 1879/80 through 1959/60.
SEARCH HARVARD & RADCLIFFE ANNUAL REPORTS OF THE PRESIDENT & TREASURER, 1826-1995
Search results may take up to 45 seconds to display.
Combine search terms with:
- quotation marks for exact phrase ("James B. Conant")
- AND (James AND Conant)
- NEAR (James NEAR Conant)
- OR ("James Bryant Conant" OR "James B. Conant" )
- NOT (Conant NOT James)
HARVARD PRESIDENTS REPORTS, 1826-1995
HARVARD TREASURERS REPORTS, 1830-1995
Fund and gift supplement to the financial report for the fiscal year 1979/1980 - 1994/1995
BROWSE HARVARD ANNUAL REPORTS, post-1995
- HARVARD UNIVERSITY, Annual Financial Reports (look on current and archived website)
- HARVARD MANAGEMENT COMPANY, Endowment Reports (look for Performance History on current and archived website)
- "Looking back at 2017-2018," The Harvard Gazette, May 24, 2018
Radcliffe Presidents reports, 1879-1988 The reports also contain reports of the Radcliffe Treasurer from 1879/80 through 1959/60.
Radcliffe Treasurers reports, 1960/61 through 1987/88