The Power of Your Digital Brand: Leveraging Multimedia to Curate a Career Driven Professional Profile
Wednesday, April 15, 4 pm to 5 pm, Online
Thursday, April 16, 12 pm to 1 pm, Online
In today’s digital age knowing how to effectively promote your work, your ideas and yourself via multimedia is essential. This workshop will serve as a primer on curating a professional, career-oriented digital brand. We will discuss simple ways HGSE students can leverage various forms of social media and multimedia to curate a digital profile that will stand out and clearly reflect their professional interests and skills.
High-level topics covered in this session include:
- What is Your Digital Brand and Why Does it Matter?
- Twitter: Promoting Your Work, Ideas and Yourself
- Video Abstracts: Promoting Your Work, Ideas and Yourself
- LinkedIn: Promoting Your Work, Ideas and Yourself
Communications Workshops and Courses at HKS*
*Some courses and workshops are limited to HKS students only.
Past Workshop/Webinar Materials
- "Posterize" Your Poster: How to Create and Give an Effective Poster Presentation
- How to Give an Effective Elevator Pitch - Creating and Communicating Your Vision in Under 1 Minute
- PowerPoint Basics: How to Developing and Creating Professional Presentations - this is our pilot webinar with no recording