Register with EndNote Online
Register with EndNote Online in order to by able to sync your library across multiple devices and to share your library with collaborators.
- Register at https://access.clarivate.com/register?app=endnote.
- Open the EndNote desktop application.
- Open EndNote Preferences (Mac: Endnote --> Preferences; PC: Edit --> Preferences)
- Under the Sync tab, enter your email address and password information.
Note: The information under "Sync this EndNote Library" will fill in automatically.
Setting up EndNote Find Full Text
The Find Full Text feature in EndNote retrieves openly-accessible full text and is meant to retrieve full text available through Harvard-licensed subscriptions. Unfortunately, EndNote X9 does not work with Harvard's link resolver, so for the time being, you will only be able to retrieve openly-accessible full text. To set up Find Full Text:
- Open EndNote Preferences (Windows: Edit menu; Mac: EndNote menu).
- Choose Find Full Text from the choices on the left.
- Check the top three boxes for full text search (Web of Science Full Text Links; DOI (Digital Object Identifier); PubMed LinkOut (U.S. National Library of Medicine)