What is Zotero?
Zotero is a free, open-source citation tool that works with Chrome and Firefox. It allows you to collect metadata that can be inserted into Word as citations and bibliographies.
Strengths of Zotero
- Unlimited storage when you register using your Harvard email address.
- Good at retrieving PDF metadata.
- Easy import of citations via browser plug-in.
- Automatically imports PDFs when possible.
- Works well with non-traditional electronic sources.
- Good support from user community at zotero.org.
Getting Started with Zotero
Zotero Classes at Harvard
For members of the HKS Community, see KNet for workshops.
Friday, October 18, 2019
Lamont Library Room B30
Class Info & Registration
Thursday, November 7, 2019 (LONGWOOD MEDICAL AREA)
Chan School of Public Health- Kresge 200
No registration required