This library research guide is designed to support introductory level courses in the Sustainability Graduate Program at the Harvard Extension School.
COVID-19 Update for Fall 2022:
- Please refer to Harvard Extension School's Libraries page for detailed information about on-campus resources for degree candidates with Harvard IDs and for on-campus resources for non-degree, registered students seeking class participant library cards.
- To obtain or use your ID card to access Harvard libraries, you must first comply with Harvard University's COVID-19 immunization policy. Visit the COVID-19 Updates page for details.
Need More Help?
If you didn't find the help you needed on this guide, here are some additional options for help:
Get Research Help webpage offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help or specific questions, and a form to request a research appointment.
- If you have general questions about the libraries, see the Library Guide for Harvard Extension School.
- Also, feel free to email George Clark, Research Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org or Jonathan Paulo, Online Learning and Reference Librarian email@example.com.