Finding Books and Articles
- HOLLIS is the Harvard Library catalog. It searches most library resources in a single unified search, including books, articles, media and more. For more information see the HOLLIS User Guide.
- Covid-10 Open Access Resources Guide which is an evolving list of free content being provided by publishers and vendors during the COVID-19 crisis.
- Academic Search Premier is a multi-disciplinary database covering over 4,700 magazines, newspapers, and scholarly journals.
- Google Scholar enables you to search for scholarly literature, including peer-reviewed papers, theses, books, preprints, abstracts and technical reports from all broad areas of research.
- MLA International Bibliography provides access to scholarly research in over 3,000 journals, books and other formats.
- Women's Studies International collects citations and abstracts drawn from a variety of essential women's studies databases.
- Film and Television Literature Index is an international bibliographic and full-text database covering the entire spectrum of television and film.
- PAIS (Public Affairs International Service) indexes the public and social policy literature of political science, economics, and law.