Finding Books at Harvard
- Be sure to sign in to HOLLIS for full access.
- Note the facets on the right hand side of the screen. These will allow you to refine your searches by author, language, subject, etc.
- Your Keyword searches can lead you to subject headings or "Subjects", which enable more precise searching. Use Advanced Search in HOLLIS to search by Subject: multicultural education.
Finding Books Beyond Harvard
For books not currently available at Harvard, you can request them through Borrow Direct.
- If one of the libraries in this network has the book, you should receive it within 4 days.
- If the book is not available through Borrow Direct or the item is a journal article, submit an Interlibrary Loan (ILL) request to borrow it from a broader network of libraries. ILL requests takes an average of 2 weeks to fill.
If you find an item in another library that the Harvard Library does not own, you can submit a Collections Purchase Request.
This is a selection of resources for finding journal articles. If you are interested in finding additional resources, try the Databases page of the Library site.
Law & Political Science
Religion & Sociology