Multiculturalism Policy Index is a scholarly research project that monitors the evolution of multiculturalism policies in 21 Western democracies.
Two resources created by the librarians at the Harvard Law School Library are good places to begin your work on comparative analysis of the legal systems of the countries covered in this course is:
- Foreign Law: An Introductory Class Guide
- Foreign and International Law Gateways
- Note in particular the links to foreign constitutions and law by country.
You may also find these additional guides useful:
- German Legal Research
- New Zealand Legal Research
- United Kingdom: Statutory Research
- UK: Law Reports of the Incorporated Council of Law Reporting for England and Wales
- United Nations Documents
- International Human Rights
- Human Rights
From the Law Library of Congress, Guide to Law Onilne, includes pages for the nations of the world.
For articles on topics related to law, see the Finding Articles section of this guide.