Skip to main content
- Ask a Librarian - Send us your question virtually.
- HOLLIS - Sign in and start searching for books and articles together.
- HOLLIS Databases - Find specialized search engines, digital collections, and some content you won’t see in HOLLIS.
- Check Harvard Library Bookmark - install this tool to get quick access to material to which the Library subscribes.
- Scan and Deliver - A free electronic document delivery service for Harvard students, faculty and staff. You may request and obtain electronically scanned portions of certain items from the library collections that are currently on the shelf.
- Borrow Direct - For books not currently available at Harvard, you can request them through Borrow Direct. If one of the libraries in this network has the item, you should receive it within 4 days.
- Interlibrary Loan - If the item is not available through Borrow Direct, submit an Interlibrary Loan request to borrow it from a broader network of libraries.
- Citation and Research Management Tools - Use the guide, to learn more about these tools that enable you to collect and to organize your sources and to create bibliographies quickly.