Oxford Bibliographies. Political Science
- Oxford Bibliographies is a series of selective, discipline-focused, online guides to the essential literature in subjects in the humanities and social sciences, as identified by editors and editorial boards selected by the Oxford University Press. Individual guides are updated quarterly, with 50-75 entries added per year to each subject area.
Annual Review of Political Science
- Annual Reviews has offered comprehensive, timely collections of critical reviews written by leading scientists. Annual Reviews volumes are focused on disciplines within the Biomedical, Life, Physical, and Social Sciences including Economics.
Web of Science
- The Web of Science (citation indexes), published by the Institute for Scientific Information (ISI), is a multidisciplinary database covering the journal literature of the sciences, social sciences and arts. It indexes major journals in these disciplines. Because the information stored about each article includes the article's cited reference list (often called its bibliography), you can also search the databases for articles that cite a known author or work.
Worldwide Political Science Abstracts
- Worldwide Political Science Abstracts indexes the international serials literature in political science and its related fields, including international relations, law, and public administration / policy.
- Citation and research management tools help you organize your research and keep track of your references. They also make it easy to add citations into the documents you're working on and automatically generating bibliographies in pretty much any style. Harvard supports the use of three main citation tools: EndNote, RefWorks, & Zotero.