New for Summer and Fall 2020!
In support of remote teaching, the Harvard Library is expanding its course reserves services for Summer and Fall 2020.
At an instructor's request, library staff will:
- Find links to existing digital materials;
- Scan articles and book chapters; and
- Post digital content to your Library Reserves reading list on Canvas.
Instructors should submit all book requests via Canvas as they normally would. Library staff will do their best to find an available online source. See Request item digitization for information on requesting a scanned article or book chapter.
- Teach Remotely with Harvard Library
- Using Published Video in Online Courses
- Copyright Considerations for the Harvard Community in Shifting Courses from In-Person to Online During the COVID-19 Crisis
- Harvard University Fair Use Guidelines