New for Summer and Fall 2020!
In support of remote teaching, the Harvard Library is expanding its course reserve services for Summer and Fall 2020.
At an instructor's request, library staff will:
- Find links to existing digital materials;
- Scan articles and book chapters; and
- Post digital content to a Library Reserves reading list on Canvas.
To place a request for digital materials:
- Complete the Course Materials Digitization Form.
- Teach Remotely with Harvard Library
- Copyright Considerations for the Harvard Community in Shifting Courses from In-Person to Online During the COVID-19 Crisis