Library Services and Tools
HOLLIS is the library's main search interface. HOLLIS does not contain everything Harvard owns, and Harvard doesn’t own everything in HOLLIS, but we can get you almost anything. It includes the Harvard library catalog as well as a huge (and more heterogeneous) collection of citations for a variety of materials, including articles and book chapters. HOLLIS does not search the full-text of books and articles, though you find occasional exceptions.
Taguette _ Coding & Analyzing Letters, Interviews, Transcripts
A spin on the phrase "tag it!", Taguette is a free and open source qualitative research tool!
After uploading documents, users can highlight words, sentences, or paragraphs and tag them with the codes you create. All the work you do in Taguette is completely exportable, including tagged documents, codebooks, highlights for a specific tag, highlights for all tags, and a list of tags with their descriptions.
Access to Taguette
Voyant _ Text Analysis for Interviews
Virtual Media Lab
- Access video tutorials for supported hardware and software, and pointers to additional documentation.
- Connect with us for workshops, trainings, consultations, and 1:1 assistance through our Zoom Help Desk (Links to an external site.).
- Supporting: Podcasting, Photo Editing, Video Editing, Data Vizualization, Web Publishing, XR/3D,
- Learn Software Platforms: Panopto, Adobe Creative Cloud, Zoom
- Faculty-specific support
- Participate in discussions through our Slack community, collaborative resource lists, and virtual poster sessions/presentations