SEC Book Locker Instructions
Requested items will be delivered to the Book Lockers within 2 to 4 business days. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or if you need assistance.
Step 1: Use HOLLIS to Request Books
- Find the book you want in HOLLIS (be sure to Sign In to HOLLIS with your Harvard Key)
- Under "Get It," click on the "Request Pick Up"
- Use the dropdown menu to select “Science and Engineering Complex Book Locker” as your pickup location
- Click "Submit Request"
Step 2: Pickup Requested Books
- When your requested books are ready for pickup you will receive an email from notification@WITStracking.com with the locker number and keypad locker code.
Please check your spam folder if you have not received an email within 5 days.
- Locate the bank of lockers in the library on the 2nd floor (above the cafe)
- Enter the locker code and press the check mark button on keypad
- Turn knob clockwise to open the door
Book Locker Accessibility
Harvard University welcomes individuals with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you would like to request accommodations or have questions about the physical access to the book lockers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your visit to the library.