SEC Building and Library Access
Normal SEC building hours are Monday through Friday, 7AM to 7PM and are listed on our Locations & Hours page. If you have HUID access to the building beyond these hours, you are welcome to use the SEC Library after hours and on weekends.
The library is located on the 2nd floor.
Please enter the building on the east entrance at the corner of Western Ave and Stadium Road and proceed up the stairs directly across from this entrance. Once you reach the 2nd floor landing, the library will be in front of you across the atrium. The book lockers can be found on the south side of the building, behind the study booths with the yellow curtains and orange seating. Please ask security for directions via the elevators.
Book Locker Instructions
Requested items will be delivered to the Book Lockers within 2 to 4 business days. Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions or if you need assistance.
Step 1: Use HOLLIS to Request Books
- Find the book you want in HOLLIS (be sure to Sign In to HOLLIS with your Harvard Key)
- Under "Get It," click on the "Request Pick Up"
- Use the dropdown menu to select “Science and Engineering Complex Book Locker” as your pickup location
- Click "Submit Request"
Step 2: Pickup Requested Books
- When your requested books are ready for pickup you will receive an email from notification@WITStracking.com with the locker number and keypad locker code.
Please check your spam folder if you have not received an email within 5 days.
- Locate the bank of lockers in the library on the 2nd floor (above the cafe)
- Enter the locker code and press the check mark button on keypad
- Turn knob clockwise to open the door
Book Locker Accessibility
Harvard University welcomes individuals with disabilities to participate in its programs and activities. If you would like to request accommodations or have questions about the physical access to the book lockers, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org in advance of your visit to the library.