- This library research guide is designed to support the SSCI 100 Proseminar: Introduction to Graduate Studies in Government, History, and International Relations.
- Using the pages on the left-menu, we hope to support your various information needs.
- Harvard Library's Borrow Materials and Use Our Services During COVID-19 page gives the most up-to-date information about our phased re-opening.
- Harvard Library FAQs regarding COVID-19 will help answer popular questions.
- Emergency Full Text Access: HathiTrust FAQ explains their opening up of nearly 2 million copyright-protected items where Harvard Library owns a physical copy.
Need More Help?
If you didn't find the help you needed on this guide, here are some additional options for help:
- The Get Research Help webpage offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help or specific questions, and a form to request a research appointment.
- If you have general questions about the libraries, see the Library Guide for Harvard Extension School.
- Also, feel free to email me, Jonathan Paulo, Online Learning and Reference Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org.