The resources and strategies on the left-side menu are designed to support assignments for the SSCI 100 Proseminar in Government, History, and International Relations. Please feel free to contact the librarians for Harvard Extension School, we are happy to help you through email or a Zoom meeting:
- Jonathan Paulo, Online Learning and Reference Librarian
- Mary Frances Angelini, Research Librarian for the Extension School
- Harvard University has moved much of our learning and work to remote status for the first three weeks of January, with plans to resume in-person services for the Spring semester. See this news article for more details.
- Currently, for Harvard Extension School, only degree candidates and premedical program participants are eligible to visit campus. Find more details in the ID Cards and Campus Access section of the HES COVID-19 Updates page, and email email@example.com with any questions.
- We no longer have the increased access to digitized books through HathiTrust (a temporary pandemic arrangement) after library buildings reopened this past Fall.
- Scan and Deliver, which offers an electronic scan of book chapters (two per book not exceeding 20% of the work) or journal articles (two per issue) is available to all students.
HOLLIS and Additional Help
- For help using HOLLIS, the library's online catalog and main search interface, use the HOLLIS page on the main Library Guide for Harvard Extension School.
- The Get Research Help webpage offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help or specific questions, and a form to request a research appointment.