The resources and strategies on the left-side menu are designed to support assignments for the SSCI 100 Proseminar in Government, History, and International Relations. Please feel free to contact the librarians for Harvard Extension School, we are happy to help you through email or a Zoom meeting:
- Jonathan Paulo, Online Learning and Reference Librarian
- Mary Frances Angelini, Research Librarian for the Extension School
- Harvard Library spaces will begin reopening this Fall 2021 semester. See this news article for more details. Currently, for Harvard Extension School, only degree candidates and premedical program participants are eligible to visit campus. Find more details in the ID Cards and Campus Access section of the HES COVID-19 Updates page, and email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
- Harvard Library FAQs regarding COVID-19 will help answer popular questions.
- We no longer have the increased access to digitized books through HathiTrust (a temporary pandemic arrangement) with library buildings reopening this August.
- Scan and Deliver, which offers an electronic scan of book chapters (two per book not exceeding 20% of the work) or journal articles (two per issue) is available to all students.
HOLLIS and Additional Help
- For help using HOLLIS, the library's online catalog and main search interface, use the HOLLIS page on the main Library Guide for Harvard Extension School.
- The Get Research Help webpage offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help or specific questions, and a form to request a research appointment.