Zotero is open source, so it has no dedicated support staff. You can still get help from Harvard Library, other Zotero users and even Zotero developers.
Librarians are generally available M-F, 9-5, for assistance:
- Use the form below to submit your Zotero questions to a Harvard librarian.
Other Zotero-related guides
- Citation and Research Management Tools at Harvard
- Juris-M (a Zotero variant for multilingual and legal citations)
- Juris-M for legal citations (Harvard Law School)
- Juris-M for Multilingual Setup (University of Colorado Boulder)
- Tutorial on multilingual publications and bibliographies (Juris-M)