This library research guide is designed to support Patrick Walsh's DEVP 110 Foundations of Sustainable Development course.
Need More Help?
If you didn't find the help you needed on this guide, here are some additional options for help:
- If you have general questions about the libraries, see the Library Guide for Harvard Extension School.
- If you would like a quick brush up on HOLLIS, check out our One-Minute Videos for quick research help on specific tasks.
- Also, feel free to email me, Mary Frances Angelini, Research Librarian for the Extension School, at email@example.com.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help, and a form to request a research appointment.
Other Research Guides
- Energy and Environmental Policy
- Environment at a Glance
- The Baker Business Library has several Sustainability Fast answers, but these come with a caveat: not all of the tool/databases listed are available to distance students or non-Business School faculty/staff/students.