Writing Center & Communications Lab
HGSE students may work with a Writing Center Teaching Fellow to:
- define a research question.
- organize the content of their papers.
- review and revise drafts.
- cite sources appropriately.
Schedule an appointment with a Writing Center TF
HGSE students may work with a CommLab Teaching Fellow to:
- Practice and receive feedback on an academic, class presentation or a doctoral defense
- Create an "elevator pitch"
- Organize a conference poster
- Develop and storyboard a presentation
- Get assistance with other mixed-medium communication
Schedule an appointment with a CommLab TF
- Writing Center & Communications LabMore information and resources from the Writing Center & Communications Lab
Learn from APA's tutorial:
Using APA 7th ed. Style
APA "cheat sheet":
Examples of Commonly Used References at HGSE
The tools supported by the Harvard Library are EndNote and Zotero. With them, you can:
- create a searchable database of the books, articles, book chapters, and more that you're using in your research
- import citations, abstracts, and more from online sources
- organize notes and full text documents, such as PDFs, images, spreadsheets
- share references when you're working on collaborative projects
- create reference lists in APA and other formats
To learn more and for a list of upcoming classes, visit: