The Archival Collections at GSD consist of primary source materials that further academic research in the design fields both within the GSD and beyond Harvard University. These materials, individually and collectively, offer engaging documentation of design history, theory, and practice.
- Discover archival collections at GSD: use the navigation menu for an A-Z Collections Listing
- Explore archival collections at GSD: go to Online Finding Aids
- Understand the basics and plan your visit: go to About Archival Collections
- Broaden your panorama: go to Archival Collections Outside GSD
- Need Help? Get in touch with us
Harvard Library guide for requesting archival materials can be found here.
Plan Your Research Visit
Information about accessing each collection of the Frances Loeb Library Special Collections can be found in our Plan Your Research Visit guide.