Primary Sources Online
- European colonialism in the early 20th century : colonialism and nationalism in the Dutch East Indies, 1910-1930
Includes a few original government documents, such as a history of the Netherlands Indian Educational System.
- Confidential Print: Africa
Documents of the British Foreign and Colonial Offices, covering the whole of the modern period of European colonization of the continent from the British Government’s perspective.
- Apartheid South Africa 1948-1980
- Black Short Fiction and Folklore: From Africa and the African Diaspora
- The American Indian Movement and Native American Radicalism
These FBI files provide detailed information on the evolution of AIM as an organization of social protest and the development of Native American radicalism.