This library research guide is designed to support Dr. Janet Sylvester's EXPO E-25 course. Using the pages on the left-menu, we hope to support your various information needs.
- Are you just getting started and need to develop your topic?
- Are you in need of research articles or sources for your assignment?
- Do you need to evaluate sources or use peer-reviewed articles?
- Use the Evaluating Sources page for support.
- Are you writing your paper and in need of help?
- Use the Using Sources page for support.
- Do you live outside of Cambridge and Harvard?
- Use the Other Libraries page for recommendations.
- Currently, for Harvard Extension School, only degree candidates and premedical program participants are eligible to visit the libraries. Your Harvard ID is all that is needed, as Covid testing is no longer required. Masks are not required, although consider wearing one while inside the library. If you have any questions about masking or other Covid related questions, please contact the library you intend to visit.
Need More Help?
If you didn't find the help you needed on this guide, here are some additional options for help:
- The Get Research Help webpage offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help or specific questions, and a form to request a research appointment.
- If you have general questions about the libraries, see the Library Guide for Harvard Extension School.
- Also, feel free to email me, Jonathan Paulo, Online Learning and Reference Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org or Mary Frances Angelini, Research Librarian for the Extension School email@example.com.