Retrieve the records for all Ed.L.D. capstones in HOLLIS
Note that capstones for cohort 3+ are available online; other capstones may be checked out from Gutman Library.
Education - Use 3-in-1 (ERIC, Education Source, Academic Search Premier)
Business - Business Source Complete
Dissertations - Dissertations & Theses Full Text
Medicine/Public Health - PubMed
Policy - PolicyFile
Psychology - PsycINFO
Sociology - Sociological Abstracts
Cross-search of Social Sciences - Social Sciences Premium (ProQuest)
Scholarly journals in all areas - Web of Science & Google Scholar
Clearinghouses for Evidence-Based Research
- Best Evidence EncyclopediaCenter for Data-Driven Reform in Education, Johns Hopkins University
- What Works ClearinghouseInstitute of Education Sciences
Selected Research Centers
- Child Care and Early Education Research ConnectionsScholarly research, policy briefs, government reports, data, and instruments from a wide range of disciplines and sources.
Selected National Organizations
- AASA - The Superintendents AssociationProfessional organization for school superintendents and school leaders. The website includes information about AASA's governance activities, advocacy initiatives, membership, conferences and meetings, program and resource development and more.
- Annenberg Institute for School Reform"The Annenberg Institute for School Reform at Brown University is a national policy-research and reform support organization that promotes quality education for all children, especially in urban communities" from the web site.
- Consortium for Policy Research in Education (CPRE)A consortium of researchers in education at renowned institutions who focus on the relationship between educational policy on the one hand, and classroom practice and student learning on the other. Featured topics include accountability, instruction and learning, data use, and more.
- Council of Great City SchoolsA membership organization of urban school districts whose goals are to "...To educate all urban school students to the highest academic standards. To lead, govern and manage our urban public schools in ways that advance the education of our children and inspire the public’s confidence. To engage parents and build a confident, committed and supportive urban community for raising the achievement of urban public schoolchildren." See publications, research, and annual reports.
- Education Commission of the StatesOrganization of states to improve state educational systems. Includes a Research Studies database of evidence-based research.
- Regional Education LaboratoriesWorks in partnership with school districts, state departments of education, and others to use data and research to improve academic outcomes for students. See Northeast and Mid-Atlantic labs. Use REL Lookup to find relevant publications.
Think Tank Search
Search using Google search conventions (i.e. putting quotation marks around phrases).