Contact the research librarians
Gutman librarians are available to answer your questions Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST.
Email: Use our Ask Us form
Drop in at the main desk on Gutman's 2nd floor: Monday - Friday, 9am - 5pm EST
Need more in-depth research help? Make a virtual appointment to work with a research librarian.
To schedule a time, use the Gutman Library Research Appointment tool.
Get a Harvard Library bookmark
Find articles & books
Ex: Schools as developmental contexts during adolescence
Ex: Handbook of attachment: Theory, research, and clinical applications
Help with your assignments
Get help from experts:
- Your professor or TF can discuss your ideas with you and help you connect them to course readings and assignments.
- Librarians can help you develop a research strategy and identify relevant resources and search terms.
- A Writing Center TF can help refine a research question and review drafts of papers.
Manage and cite my research
Use Zotero to:
- create reference lists in APA and other formats
- create a searchable database of your research
- import citations, abstracts, and more from online sources
- organize notes and full text documents, such as PDFs, images, spreadsheets
Begin in HOLLIS to find books and articles available through the Harvard Library.
In HOLLIS but not available online?
- Use the "Scan & Deliver" or "Interlibrary Loan" link on the HOLLIS record to request digital copies of articles and book chapters (only two chapters per book). Learn more about Scan & Deliver | Learn more about interlibrary loan
Not in HOLLIS or not available at Harvard?