Indigenous Language Research Guide
This guide is for those interested in finding resources on Indigenous languages at Harvard and beyond. This guide understands the term “Indigenous” in its globally applied usage and will highlight Indigenous languages from around world.
This guide is broken into the following sections:
- How to search HOLLIS for language material
- Harvard Language Research Guides
- Indigenous Language Databases and Dictionaries
- Indigenous Language Film
- Indigenous Language Journals
- Revitalization Projects and Centers
If users believe there are relevant collections or materials missing from this guide, please let the guide author know as this guide is a continual work in progress.
Additional information on land acknowledgements and Harvard's history of slavery can be read on the Native Governance Center, HUNAP's Acknowledgement of Land and People statement, and Harvard's Legacy with Slavery Report.