Welcome to the Harvard Library!
Resources for Background & Context
Find a scholarly overview, background and context for a subject along with references to key scholars and related works.
- HOLLIS - Search Harvard's collection of books and articles.
- Academic Search Premier - A good starting place; covers both popular and scholarly material.
- Google Scholar - Broad subject coverage; challenging to refine large sets of search results.
Writing & Citing Resources
- Harvard Guide to Using Sources - from the Harvard Writing Project
- Zotero: Getting Started - A tool for saving, organizing and formatting your research sources
- Brief Guide to Writing the Psychology Paper - from the Harvard College Writing Center
- What is Peer Review?
- Five Common Strategies for Generating Leads from What You Already Have
- Interrogating Texts