This library research guide is designed to support Jack Demick's PSYC 1501 course. Using the pages on the left-menu, we hope to support your various information needs.
- Start with the Topic Development page for some guidance on your topic.
- Then review the Background and Overview page to start your research with reference sources that will help you gain momentum on your research.
- Once you've learned more about your topic, go to the Articles page for the top two recommended databases for this course.
- For the literature review assignment, you might want to also use the HOLLIS page for guidance on searching in HOLLIS.
- The Using Sources page will help you with writing your paper, especially with citation styles and tools.
Need More Help?
If you didn't find the help you needed on this guide, here are some additional options for help: