Skip to Main Content
- Social Sciences Premium Collection is a core resource for research in the social sciences. Provides citations, abstracts, and full-text, along with dissertations, books and book chapters, and association papers.
- Academic Search Premier is a good interdisciplinary database of citations, abstracts, and full-text of scholarly journals, magazines, and newspapers.
- PsycINFO is the best database for psychology research. It indexes and provides abstracts for the professional and academic literature in psychology and related disciplines (psychiatry, education, linguistics, neurosciences, etc.) and is produced by the American Psychological Association.
- Web of Science is a multidisciplinary database that indexes major journals in the sciences and social sciences, and is especially useful to find who cited an article after it was published.
- PubMed citations and abstracts include the fields of biomedicine and health, covering portions of the life sciences, behavioral sciences, chemical sciences, and bioengineering.
- ProQuest One Business is an extensive full-text database combining scholarly journals, newspapers, dissertations, books, company/industry/country reports, and other sources relevant to research in business and management.
- Education 3-in-1 Articles Search provides a combined search of three of the best databases for education research: ERIC, Education Source, and Academic Search Premier.