Background and Overview
- CQ Researcher - Environment, Climate and Natural Resources
- Perfect for getting started and learning more about a topic. Provides a thorough overview with footnotes leading to other sources.
- Oxford Bibliographies Online - Environmental Science
- Annotated bibliography directs researchers to the best available scholarship.
- Environment Index
- One of the best databases for finding research articles from environmental journals.
- Articles covering the environmental effects of individual, corporations, and governments.
- Annual Reviews - Annual Review of Environment and Resources
- Comprehensive collection of critical review articles.
- ProQuest One Business
- Extensive full-text database for business research, including economic, management, commerce, industry, and other business related topics within the field of sustainable development.
- EMIS Intelligence (Emerging Markets Information System)
- Provides country and company information on Africa, Asia, Australia, Europe, and the Middle East, covering sustainability and environmental issues in emerging markets.
- Google Scholar
- Useful for interdisciplinary searches, and helpful for seeing how many times articles are cited.
- Connecting Google Scholar with Harvard Library: Instructions
- Social Science Premium Collection
- Broad coverage of many disciplines
- Good for covering cross disciplinary fields