- ABI/Inform Collection (Harvard Login)ABI/Inform provides summaries and citations from over 1000 academic management, marketing, and general business journals. Available to HKS Alumni.
Sample search: Type "employment interviews" in the search box and select Subject heading (all) from the adjoining drop down menu. After conducting this search you can then sort the results by Publication date (most recent first)
- Business Source Complete (Harvard Login)Database of citations, summaries, or full text of articles from academic journals, magazines, and trade publications.
Sample search: Type "employment interviewing" in the search box and select SU Subject Terms from the adjoining drop down menu. After conducting this search you can refine the results by publication date.
Career Development Books
- O'Reilly Online Learning Library: Career Development (Harvard Login)This is an extensive collection of e-books on all aspects of career development, from searching for jobs and writing resumes and cover letters to communication skills, interview tips, etc.
In addition, HKS and other libraries at Harvard offer a wide range of other career-related titles, for example:
- Compassionate Careers: Making a Living by Making a Difference (Harvard Login) byInformation about finding a career in "idealistic" fields, including personal stories from people who followed such career paths.
- How to Land a Top-Paying Federal Job (Harvard Login) byGuide to securing a government job, internship, or fellowship. Includes get-ahead tips; new templates for writing winning applications; expanded directories for internships, fast-track management training programs and fellowships; and the latest helpful websites.
- How to Suceed in Any Interview (Harvard Login) byLearn how to show yourself in the best possible light and maximize your chances of making a brilliant impression and getting that job.
- The Elements of Resume Style (Harvard Login) byShows readers how to craft clear, compelling, targeted résumés and cover letters that actually work.
- Working in International Development and Humanitarian Assistance (Print Only) byCareer guide for those interested in the international development and humanitarian emergencies sectors.
- Emily Post's The Etiquette Advantage in Business (Print Only) byClassic guide to business etiquette, covering everything from proper attire to effective communication.
- Interviewing in a Changing World (Print Only) byCovers all aspects of interviewing techniques, including but not limited to job interviews.
- 501+ Great Interview Questions for Employers and the Best Answers for Prospective Employees (Print Only) byContains a wide variety of carefully worded questions for both employers and job seekers.