HOLLIS online catalog: To find books in the Harvard libraries, go to HOLLIS. The HOLLIS Catalog is also accessible via the Harvard Libraries site. Once you're in HOLLIS, we suggest the following basic ways to proceed:
Research management and citation tools
HOLLIS is compatible with EndNote, Zotero, and other research management and citation tools.
Tips for using the HOLLIS catalog
- Search for an exact phrase with quotation marks: “Ukrainian literature”
- Use wildcard * to find all forms of a word: ukrainsk*
- Use the filters on the right-hand side of the screen to limit your results by availability, type, location, language, and more.
- Click on a title in the search results, and go to the "Send to" menu to text or e-mail it to yourself.
- When you find a relevant book in HOLLIS click on any SUBJECTS listed on the screen to find more books on that topic.
- Browse HOLLIS by viewing a list of titles, authors, or subjects in alphabetical order. You can also browse by library call number. Note: shows results from the Library Catalog (and not Everything).
Europeana: provides access to books, music, artworks and more from European archives, libraries and museums.
Olha Aleksic, Petro Jacyk Bibliographer for Ukrainian Collections, Americas, Europe and Oceania Division (AEOD) at Widener Library, and Harvard Ukrainian Research Institute Library, 617-496-2458, e-mail