Types of Support for Qualitative Research
Qualitative research support is open to students, researchers, faculty and staff at Harvard interested in using qualitative software and in qualitative research generally. Qualitative software packages assist managing the process of analyzing qualitative data (interview transcripts, focus groups, literature reviews, social media.)
- Schedule a consultation for qualitative research support.
- Attend a qualitative workshop.
- Request instruction support for qualitative software in your course.
- Use a library computer with qualitative software installed.
- Learn more about Harvard's community of qualitative researchers.
Contact @ Lamont and Widener Libraries
Emily Coolidge Toker
Learning Technology Specialist
Head, Academic Partnerships
Head, Social Sciences & Visualization