This library research guide is designed to support introductory level courses in the Sustainability Graduate Program at the Harvard Extension School.
COVID-19 Update for Fall 2023:
- Please refer to Harvard Extension School's Libraries page for detailed information about on-campus resources for degree candidates with Harvard IDs and for on-campus resources for non-degree, registered students seeking class participant library cards.
- To obtain or use your ID card to access Harvard libraries, you must first comply with Harvard University's COVID-19 immunization policy. Visit the COVID-19 Updates page for details.
Need More Help?
If you didn't find the help you needed on this guide, here are some additional options for help:
- If you have general questions about the libraries, see the Library Guide for Harvard Extension School.
The Research Help section of the Extension library guide offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- Also, feel free to email George Clark, Research Librarian firstname.lastname@example.org or Jonathan Paulo, Research Librarian for the Extension School email@example.com.
Ask A Librarian
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service and a form to request a research appointment. The online chat service is staffed by librarians and trained graduate students. It's a great place to go if you need help right away. Or, if you're on campus, just ask someone at the front desk of any library.