This library research guide is designed to support you as you do business research. Use the pages of this guide, or the table of contents pull down menu on your phone, for general or specific business-focused recommendations, such as company data or marketing information.
COVID-19 Update for Fall 2022:
- Please refer to Harvard Extension School's Libraries page for detailed information about on-campus resources for degree candidates with Harvard IDs and for on-campus resources for non-degree, registered students seeking class participant library cards.
- To obtain or use your ID card to access Harvard libraries, you must first comply with Harvard University's COVID-19 immunization policy. Visit the COVID-19 Updates page for details.
Need More Help?
If you didn't find the help you needed on this guide, here are some additional options for help:
- The Get Research Help webpage offers various resources, including finding subject specialists, which is a good idea for degree-candidates working towards a thesis.
- The Ask a Librarian webpage offers an online chat service, an email form if you are unsure about who to ask for subject-expertise help or specific questions, and a form to request a research appointment.
- The Baker Business Library has many Research Guides that might help with specific topics. Baker als0 has more resources, but most are only available for use in their library.
- If you have general questions about the libraries, see the Library Guide for Harvard Extension School.
- Also, feel free to email Mary Frances Angelini, Research Librarian for the Extension School firstname.lastname@example.org, Jonathan Paulo, Online Learning and Reference Librarian email@example.com, or Ann Robinson, Reference Assistant firstname.lastname@example.org.