This guide provides an introduction to starting jazz research in the Loeb Music Library and the Harvard Library by providing quick access to the most useful research tools in the field.
For more research assistance or a personalized suggestion, stop by the library or contact Liz Berndt-Morris, Music Reference and Research Services Librarian.
- Finale or Sibelius: on a computer in the Listening Room and in Lamont Media Lab
- Additional music editing software: on computers in the Listening Room
- Multimedia Recording Studios: Cabot Science Library
- Audio or video editing software: on computers in the Listening Room, Lamont Media, Cabot Science Library
- Recording equipment: borrow audio and video gear from Lamont Media Lab Equipment and Cabot's Technology Lending Program
- Tech Support: Virtual Media Lab or independently using LinkedIn Learning online tutorials