My name is Jonathan Paulo, and I am the library liaison to the Special Concentrations program. I created this guide to help support your use of library resources and services. Use the menu options on the left to find suggestions and help. Most importantly, feel free to email with any questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Harvard Library's Borrow Materials and Use Our Services During COVID-19 page gives the most up-to-date information about our phased re-opening.
- Harvard Library spaces will begin reopening this Fall 2021 semester. See this news article for more details.
- Harvard Library FAQs regarding COVID-19 will help answer popular questions.
- We no longer have the increased access to digitized books through HathiTrust (a temporary pandemic arrangement) with library buildings reopening this August.
- Scan and Deliver, which offers an electronic scan of book chapters (two per book not exceeding 20% of the work) or journal articles (two per issue) is available to all students.