Skip to Main Content
- JSTOR provides access to some of the most essential academic journals, although much of the journal content does not contain the most recent issues, so you may have to use other databases as well for recent coverage.
- Project Muse includes both journals and books from non-profit scholarly publishers, including university presses and societies.
- Arts Premium Collection contains thousands of journal titles with extensive collections in subject areas like cultural theory, film/screen studies, literature, music, performing arts, religious studies, and more.
- MLA International Bibliography, produced by the Modern Language Association, is the premier database for searching scholarship on literature from all periods, in all languages, in all its forms.
- LION (Literature Online) is a leading online resource for the study and teaching of literature in English. It has three major components: primary sources, a database of literary criticism, and an online library of key reference resources.
- ATLA Religion Database is produced by the American Theological Library Association, and compiles the major scholarly literature produced in journals and books. Citations cover all religions and all theological points of view.