Core Historical Literature of Agriculture, Cornell University is a collection of full-text searchable agricultural texts (1850-1950). Includes agricultural economics and engineering, animal science, crop protection, food science, forestry, human nutrition, rural sociology, and soil science. Texts are listed and evaluated in The Literature of the Agricultural Sciences, Wallace C. Olsen, series editor. Ithaca, NY: Cornell University Press:
- The literature of forestry and agroforestry, 1996.
- The literature of crop science, 1995.
- The contemporary and historical literature of food science and human nutrition, 1995.
- The Literature of soil science, 1994.
- The Literature of agricultural engineering, 1992.
- Agricultural economics and rural sociology: the contemporary core literature, 1991.
National Agricultural Library Digital Collections. Opening Series on the search screen allows restriction to particular USDA publication series.
Seed & Nursery Catalog Collection (Biodiversity Heritage Library)
Archives of American Gardens (Smithsonian Institution)- Many images are available via Smithsonian Institution Research Information System (SIRIS). Limit to record source on results page.