Academic Writing Services
HGSE students may work with a Teaching Fellow to:
- define a research question.
- organize the content of their papers.
- review and revise drafts.
- cite sources appropriately.
To learn more and sign up for an appointment, visit:
APA Exposed: Everything You Always Wanted to Know About APA Format but Were Afraid to Ask
HGSE's online, narrated tutorial covering the basics of APA style.
APA "Cheat Sheet" -- Examples of References Commonly Used at HGSE (pdf)
- create a searchable database of the books, articles, book chapters, and more that you're using in your research
- import citations, abstracts, and more from online sources
- organize notes and full text documents, such as PDFs, images, spreadsheets
- share references when you're working on collaborative projects
- create reference lists in APA and other formats
To learn more and for a list of upcoming classes, visit: