Contact Information for Harvard Libraries
- All Harvard Libraries (contact information for all libraries at Harvard University)
- Widener Library (Humanities & Social Sciences) - (617) 495-2413; email@example.com
- Botany Libraries - (617) 495-2366; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cabot Science Library - (617) 495-5355; email@example.com
- Countway Library of Medicine - (617) 432-4888; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ernst Mayr Library (Biological Sciences) - (617) 495-2475; email@example.com
The libraries are committed to providing equal access to collections, services, and programs for all Harvard students, faculty, and staff. To this end, library staff will make every reasonable effort to assist users with disabilities. We strongly advise telephone or e-mail inquiries in advance of on-site visits.
The services that are available at all HCL libraries include:
- Physical access to the buildings
- Retrieval of materials from the stacks
- Physical assistance with searching the HOLLIS Catalog or other electronic resources
- Photocopying of materials for users unable to use the public photocopiers
- Reference and other assistance by appointment
At Widener Library, please contact Francesca Giacchino for any needs.
At Lamont Library, please contact Lynn Sayers for any needs.
- Information on accessibility at Harvard in general
If you are seeking employment, we encourage you to consider working in one of Harvard's libraries. Job postings and applications are available on the Harvard College Student Employment Office web site. Good luck!