- African Elections DatabaseComprehensive archive of election results for the 48 countries of Sub-Saharan Africa; coverage ends around 2012.
- African Elections ProjectNews, country fact sheets, and publications related to elections throughout Africa.
- European Election DatabaseElection results across 31 European countries from 1990 forward.
- European Election StudiesElection related studies including their post-election Voter Study, the Social Media Study, the Media Study, the Elite Study, and the Euromanifesto Project.
- Latin American Electoral DataLinks to data from government and other sources.
- Political Database of the AmericasRepository of presidential and legislative election results for most countries in North America, including Canada, Mexico, Central America, and many of the Caribbean islands. Dates of coverage vary by country.
- Constituency-Level Elections ArchiveRepository of detailed election results at the constituency level for lower house legislative elections from around the world.
- Election GuideWorldwide elections news from the Consortium for Elections and Political Process Strengthening.
- Electoral Integrity ProjectA collaboration between Harvard & Sidney University researchers, this survey gathers data from 1,429 domestic and international election experts on the integrity of elections. The Year in Election 2014 data set includes 127 national parliamentary and presidential contests held from 1 July 2012 to 31 December 2014 in 107 nations.
- Global Elections Databaseinformation on the results of both national and subnational elections around the world. Data is accessible in spreadsheets, tables, and maps.
- Lijphart Elections ArchiveResearch collection of district level election results for approximately 350 national legislative elections in 26 countries maintained through 2003.
- Manifesto Project DatabaseQuantitative content analyses of parties’ election programs from more than 50 countries covering all free, democratic elections since 1945.
- National Elections Across Democracy and AutocracyDataset providing detailed information on all election events from 1960-2006 in non-Western countries with a population above half a million.
- Parline: Global Data on National ParliamentsProvides data points for the national parliaments that are members of the Inter-Parliamentary Union (IPU).
- Voter TurnoutVoter turnout figures for 171 independent states, covering national presidential and parliamentary elections since 1945 from the International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance.